R-A-T Book list

A Charmed Death - Madelyn Alt
Hex Marks the Spot -  Madelyn Alt
The Trouble with Magic - Madelyn Alt
 I have always wanted to try Maselyn Alt, her books are so popular. You all know how I love witchy books and these were recommended to  me.


Manefist - Arthur C Artist
Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters - Natalie Standiford
As You Wish - Jackson Pearce
Do They Wear High Heels in Heaven - Erica Orloff
Blonde With a Wand -  Vicki Lewis Thompson
 All these books were recommended by other people and just looked fun to me!

The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death: Reflections on Revenge, Germophobia, and Laser Hair Removal - Laurie Notaro
With a title like that, how could you go wrong? This would be  my second book by her.

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
I have been wanting to rad this hugely popular book!
The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson
YAY! I read the first book a while age and have been wanting this one. 
 The Girl With Glass Feet - Ali Shaw
I can not tell you how long this has been on my wish list.
The Green Witch - Alice Hoffman
I read the first book - Green Angel a while ago and it was so good I thought about it for weeks after, am really looking forward to this one. I might read this one first!
The Girl Who Chased the Moon - Sarah Addison Allen
This would be my 3rd book by this Author.

All these are from the library! I also have a few books on my nook I might red and - I am really excited about this - My Author friend Kim Watters sent me 4 of her short stories to read for the read-a-thon!
Discovering Jenna
Dog Days of Summer
Scales of Love
When Johnny Comes Home


Show us your book list!
    

 

Comments

  1. Hmmm...I don't know whether to thank you or not! LOL Adding Madeline Alt and Green Angel and Green Witch to my TBR!!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get busy reading...hahaha
    RJB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you are ready to go!! I signed up to cheer for a few hours and will have to wait to see what the day brings for me in terms of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have a great list going there. I was going to participate this year but it's on the same day that Buddy passed. I won't feel like doing much of anything. I'll try to pop by and root you on though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Wendy! You are Readathon Royalty! You have inspired to me get my books ready. I just have to pick up two more from the library (I decided to allow myself 15 books instead of the usual 10 this time, so I could really go with my moods and have more to choose from.) It will be fun to admire my stack with anticipation for the next 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, nice picks!

    I have Blonde With a Wand. Maybe I'll put that on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about this a lot but I keep changing my mind. It is such an important decision :) I might post a couple of lists and see what people think. I wish I wasn't so indecisive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have The Last Little Blue Envelope as well. I actually got to see Maureen Johnson at a book signing a few weeks ago and got it autographed. It's in a by RAT pile too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts