Done - this RAT is cooked!

I was going to post a picture of a cooked rat, but seriously they are are so groos! Go ahead and google cooked rat, see for your self!


Book reading now - 
Anna Dressed in Blood, Kendare Blake - half done
On page - 175


Books finished - 

1.Revived - 5 stars.

2.Unraveling Isobel - 4 Stars.

3. The Sugar Queen - 4 Stars.
4.  A Monster Calls - 4 Stars - not what I expected at all

 
Total pages read - 1282!


The Final Survey!
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Prob. 3:00 - 5:00
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Revived by Cat Patrick was excellent and fast reading.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, its great!
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? All my blogger friends! I couldn't have done it with out them. And my daughter coming over and doing this with me! We are a team.
  5. How many books did you read? 4 1/2 - same as always!!! LOL
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Revived, Unraveling Isobel, The Sugar Queen,A Monster Calls, and half of Anna Dressed in Blood
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Revived by Cat Patrick
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Hmmm I really liked all of them
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? NA
10.  How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Pretty dang likely! What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader


Winner of the comment contest!!!

1. Jen - At Random!!! with 59 comments!
runners-up
2. Ashley - 41
3. Juju - 39

I told you there were some pretty die hard commenters!

Comments

  1. Coolness! I thought Ashley would have won by a landslide!

    You both kicked butt this thon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, did I just see something about you cooking Rats?! Ew. Stinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another superb Read-a-Thon performace from you, Wendy! It was great hanging out with you again. I did get a little nappie (as in snoozing, not British diapers) in there, but made it back for the last hour. Can't wait for the next RAT! And I think I'll pass on Googling cooked rats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am so proud of everyone! I wish I could participate but RATs are ever scheduled when I have a free weekend.... Maybe because I don't have any :). While my wonderful friends were reading I managed to watch four soccer games, freeze my toes, and help a friend though a rough couple of days. I missed all of you though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! You got lots done! Congrats in surviving this years RAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anna Dressed in Blood is on my wish list too! Great read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on cooking your rat, haha!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic achievement! Well done to every one who took part - not sure if I would have the staying power but, like you Wendy, I probably need to find a 'partner' - would love to have a go at this next year!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! I'm already excited for the next one because all kinds of things went wrong for me on this one. I did make it until hour 23. Then I gave up because not being able to check in on people really sucked for me. I didn't get to upload any pics but I will next time for sure. Maybe even a video :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts