Fun Friday!


Cold cold cold cold! It has been single digits for a week now. And now we have a water main break shutting the school down for 2 days. Water is being shut off and we are asked to conserve and even when we can use the water we will have to boil it for a while (24 hrs?). The guys were working on it into the night. I am sure it was not fun for them to be out in this cold all night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winners! -
Ramblings In Ireland - Molly
Hailey's Comments - Linda
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book cover look-a-likes! Hmm this must be a popular theme for a cover! Many of these were donated to me from Jen - At Random. Thanks Jen! If anybody else has look-a-like cover that they have seen and would like to "donate" them, please feel free to email me.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Comments

  1. I'm always surprised when exact images are reused from cover to cover but it happens so often. You would think publishers/cover designers would want their work to be unique for each book. I can't even say which one I like more because they're so similar. I will say that Dark Genesis is my least favorite.

    Taking Chances and Something Like Fate - I'm not a huge fan of either of these but at least they are each their own unique covers. Again I'm not going to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think a lot of them are Indies, but you think someone would do their homework and say - ummm thats been done before.

      And I hate covers that really have NOTHING to do with the book!

      And I agree with your last comment. there a lot of "like" covers that are not Exactly alike. I actually like those. And they are fun to find.

      Delete
  2. Dang. Those girls alll raided the same prom shop. ;)

    I hate the hand behind thing. Turns me off. Makes me think: hooker! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That corset girl has been used many times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts