Fun Friday!

Cold cold cold cold! It has been single digits for a week now. And now we have a water main break shutting the school down for 2 days. Water is being shut off and we are asked to conserve and even when we can use the water we will have to boil it for a while (24 hrs?). The guys were working on it into the night. I am sure it was not fun for them to be out in this cold all night.
Winners! -
Ramblings In Ireland - Molly
Hailey's Comments - Linda

Book cover look-a-likes! Hmm this must be a popular theme for a cover! Many of these were donated to me from Jen - At Random. Thanks Jen! If anybody else has look-a-like cover that they have seen and would like to "donate" them, please feel free to email me.



  1. I'm always surprised when exact images are reused from cover to cover but it happens so often. You would think publishers/cover designers would want their work to be unique for each book. I can't even say which one I like more because they're so similar. I will say that Dark Genesis is my least favorite.

    Taking Chances and Something Like Fate - I'm not a huge fan of either of these but at least they are each their own unique covers. Again I'm not going to pick a favorite.

    1. Yeah, I think a lot of them are Indies, but you think someone would do their homework and say - ummm thats been done before.

      And I hate covers that really have NOTHING to do with the book!

      And I agree with your last comment. there a lot of "like" covers that are not Exactly alike. I actually like those. And they are fun to find.

  2. Dang. Those girls alll raided the same prom shop. ;)

    I hate the hand behind thing. Turns me off. Makes me think: hooker! ;)

  3. That corset girl has been used many times.