Here are review for 3 children's books that could be used as learning tools, maybe even homeschooling!
They are all fantastic!
The first two books are beginner reading books -
Watch kids learn 50 of the most common sight words right before your very eyes
Sight words are words without phonetic rules that appear frequently in text―such as “like” and “can.” Getting a head start on recognizing these words can greatly speed up the process of becoming an independent, successful reader. Learn to Read: Sight Words Storybook contains 25 cute stories and fun activities that feature 50 of the most common sight words.
Learn to Read: Sight Words Storybook contains:
- See, say, repeat―At the end of each story you’ll find two fun activities where your child can practice identifying the words they’ve just read, reinforcing the learning.
- Seeing is believing―Bright colors and engaging stories are perfect for navigating this new experience as kids learn to read.
- The right speed―Sight words are introduced in a slow, progressive manner, with each story increasing slightly in difficulty as they learn to read.
Kids will learn to read faster and easier―and have more fun―with this sight words storybook.
MY THOUGHTS -
A great book to use with your kids and a fun way for them to learn. Twenty-five different stories. All with colorful pictures and easy to learn sight words. At the end of each little story there is a writing page and a game/coloring page. LOVE!
25 Illustrated stories that feed a kid’s need to read―with phonics
Phonics is a technique that relates specific sounds with letters, or groups of letters, in the alphabet. It’s an important skill to master as a new reader. Learn to Read: A Phonics Storybook contains 25 cute stories and fun activities that feature the common phonetic patterns your child will need to know to become a confident reader.
Learn to Read: A Phonics Storybook contains:
- See, say, repeat―At the end of each story you’ll find two fun activities where your child can practice identifying the words they’ve just read.
- The right speed―Phonics skills are introduced in a slow, progressive manner―according to how they are taught in schools―and with each story increasing in difficulty.
- Seeing is believing―Bright colors and engaging stories are perfect for anyone who wants to learn to read.
Kids will learn to read faster, easier, and smarter with this wonderful phonics storybook.
MY THOUGHTS -
25 really cute short stories to help your child learn to read. Kids learn by doing. I am sure that most children will learn to read these stories in no time! Cute pictures and a writing practice page and game/coloring page to go with each story.
I highly recommend both these books, especially if you are homeschooling right now.
To order from amazon click on the book title.
Are you a budding zookeeper or veterinarian, or are you just WILD about animals? Everything that animal books for kids ages 9-12 should be, The Fascinating Animal Book for Kids is packed with colorful photos and 500 ferocious facts about creatures from all over the world.
Unlike other animal books for kids ages 9-12, all the super cool facts inside are organized by type of animal, so you can quickly find the critters you want to study.
Animal books for kids ages 9-12 should be fun and educational. In this one, you’ll learn super cool facts like:
- Snow leopards keep themselves warm by wrapping their tails around their bodies like scarves.
- Fireflies use their lights to talk to each other.
- Immortal jellyfish can live forever. They grow to adulthood and then shrink back to babies, over and over again.
Look no further for fun and colorful animal books for kids ages 9-12―this one has you covered.
MY THOUGHTS -
Well this book is just wonderful. Very beautiful with tons of bright pictures of animals on every page. Lots of information about the animals , just super fun to look at and read! A nice size book too. Its a square 8 X 8 book with 200 pages!
I think this one could be used either for fun or as a teaching tool and for homeschooling!
To order from Amazon click on book title.
- Thank You!!