Great Stories Of The Bible - Pictures by David Miles


4 Stars

ABOUT THE BOOK -
Great Stories of the Bible is a six book treasury of level 2 Adventure Bible I Can Read titles designed for newly independent readers and based on the Adventure Bible—the #1 Bible for kids!
Read all about people in Bible times and their adventures in these well-known Bible stories.

These are the stories included -

God’s Great Creation
Facing the Blazing Furnace
Ruth and Naomi
Miracles of Jesus
A Father’s Love
The Good Samaritan


MY THOUGHTS -
I thought this book was a very good introduction to stories from the Bible for young readers. I liked the stories they included and that they were simple enough that a child could actually read them! I liked the pictures, they were bright and colorful. It is a nice hard cover book and a good size for younger readers. My favorite part is that there is an added page at the end of every story to help explain and includes Bible verses.

Here are a few pics of the inside -



The only couple of things that I didn't really like was that there is no table of contents or list of stories. I know it's a small thing but I really felt like it was missing. And even though I said the size was good I do wish they had added just a couple more stories making it 8. Again trivial, I know - but it does seem short to me having only 6 stories. And lastly - there is nothing different, nothing that really makes it stand out from other Bible story books - there is nothing that screams "Buy me!".

So that's it - otherwise this is a very good Bible story book for young readers or to use as a read-a-loud. It is simple enough and a great tool to start teaching the Bible and great to use for discussions with your child or Grandchild.

Thank you "BookLook Bloggers" for sending me this book for my honest review.

Order your copy from Amazon - HERE

Comments

Popular Posts