Wrap up survey
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? The middle of the night, around 2-3:00am
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Roseflower Creek and Girls in Trucks
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, loved it
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The cheerleaders wer great and some of the challenges were fun.
5. How many books did you read? 4 total and started 2 others
6. What were the names of the books you read? Roseflower Creek, Girls in Trucks, Goat Song, Crossing Over, Night Flight (1/4 way through) started Busy Woman Seeks Wife
7. Which book did you enjoy most? both Roseflower Creek and Girls in Trucks
8. Which did you enjoy least? Busy Woman Seeks Wife
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? No, they were great!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? I would love to do it again if my schedule permits it.
What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader, for sure!
Summing it up -
total hrs. reading - 20 hrs. and 2 min.
total hrs. blogging (and reading blogs) - 2 hrs. and 58 min.
total hrs. doing stuff (not reading time) - 1 hr. (this was bathroom, getting food,making coffee, kissing husband goodbye, etc.)
total pages read - 1,038
total books - 4 (and part of two others)