5 minutes to go!

READ-A-THON Central! 4, 3, 2, 1.

Everything set to go. I realized at the last minute the sugar bowl was almost empty! Gasp! Well I wouldn't want to take the time to do that during reading.

I do really recommend doing this with another person, even have a read-a-thon party! Maybe that's what I'll do next time. Hmmm... thinking, thinking!
I started panicking when I thought my daughter couldn't do it. And was so revealed when she could!

Good Luck to all my Bloggy friends that are doing this too. I will check in with you as often as I can. Most importantly - STAY AWAKE!!!!

Comments

  1. Good luck Wendy! I know you and your daughter can do it. Keep caffinated and no knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!
    And keep the sugar bowl full!
    Ari (cheerleader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Go Team Woodsworth! ---Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely lurve the picture. That mug (is it coffee???) looks delicious. I'm about ready to take my picture of where I'm set up.

    Have fun with your readings and I see Looking for Alaska in the pile...love that book!!!

    YAY for the Dewey Read-a-Thon and all the cool readers!!! HAPPY readings!!!

    one of your cheerleaders,
    Jenn-ay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our sugarbowl had just a spoonful in it when I was making coffee this morning three minutes before start time; panic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our sugarbowl was down to a single spoonful this morning at three minutes to start time; panic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good that I came across this post - when I start making tea later, I'll need to make sure not to drink so much of it as you drank of coffee! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great setup! looks like you got everything. hmm. the phone you may want to hide. too much of a temptation ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read-a-thon party sounds great. No one in my real life has time or is interested, though. However, a blog buddy and I do this together, which is just as fun. :)
    I also agree with previous posters-love the setup and the candy bowl!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck with the reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts