7:50, Basically done!

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 19 - 23
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Exposed, by Susan Vaught was excellent!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Yes, could someone personally come to my house and stand over me with a whip and keep me awake?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I choose all YA books
5. How many books did you read? 4 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Exposed, If I Stay, Tangled, Viola in Reel Life, The First Part Last
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Exposed
8. Which did you enjoy least? None, I really liked them all
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? The cheerleading was really great for the first 8 hours, then severely slacked off! There were hours where I got no comments to my posts, depressing!I think is when we need the cheering the most! I felt like I was blogging to no one.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Yes, I will read


Final count -

Total pages read - 1220

Total books 4 1/2

Total time reading books and blogs - 22.75 hrs.

Total break time - 1.25


I did Survive!

Comments

  1. Whoop! way to go wendy!!

    http://themused.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/3424174-hour-24-the-last-hour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for keeping awake, I HAD to sleep I dont know how you did it. Well done for completing 4 books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you didn't feel as supported at the end. I had originally signed up to cheer for 4 hours but ended up cheering for 10. I spent much more time online yesterday than I ever do. It was fun to watch you all in your progress but it's a little sad to think that some of you felt less supported as the readathon progressed.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on completing your readathon! Are you going to have a sleep-a-thon today? wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay good job! That time where there was no cheerleading is when I was locked out :( I'm sorry I couldn't help more! I always read your blog even if I'm not there right when it's posted so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to add exopsed to my list. Great job in the read-a-thon. You're a real trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, if you find that person with a whip, send him over here!

    It was quiet after ten or so. It would be interesting to see how many people were Readathoning by the hour....

    Congratulations! You did well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great readathon for you! :) You did so well on your page count!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Choosing all YA books sounds like a great strategy! Congrats!


    Thanks for cheering for me! Looking forward to many more reviews, read-a-thons and book-related extravaganzas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea on the whip! I need it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you did so awesome! Sorry I wasn't around to cheer you on. I ended up with a major migraine all weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts