I'll Have Who She's Having, by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke

4 Stars


I had the great pleasure to finally read - "I'll Have Who She's Having" by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke. I have been wanting to read this book since it first came out. This is a very funny book! I give it 4 stars!

 It is about 2 sisters - Kelly, married and not so sure she is happy, and Kate, desperately seeking a boyfriend and husband. Kate is so set on getting the hot volleyball coach, Tim (who seems to have the hots for Kelly) that she can't see that there may be a better match right in front of her, Mark. By the time she finally realizes she may have made a mistake, it might be too late, the perfect man may have left for good. Will Kate ever get married? Will Kelly ever realize she has the perfect marriage after all?
One of the things I really loved about this book is that the chapters switch back and forth between the sisters, each telling their point of view. And once in a while there is a chapter by one of the other characters - the liqueur store owner, Kelly's husband, Tim, Mark, and others. I loved these chapters best! Definitely a worth while read!
Liz and Lisa also have a GREAT Blog - "Chick-Lit is not dead" Go visit and tell them I sent you!

Comments

Popular Posts