Look what I got in the mail!

 Spun by Sorcery, by Barbara Bretton

A while back I posted reviews of "Casting Spells" and "Laced with Magic" both by Barbara Bretton. I LOVED both these books! I was so excited at the thought of a third one. I started doing research - asking others that had read the books, going to Amazon.com, going to Barbara Bretton's website. I couldn't find anything out about a third book, not even that she was working on one. So... I just waited. Finally months later I went again to Amazon.com and there it was! All set for Pre-order, ready to release in Nov. of 2010! I was so excited I pre-ordered it right away!
I just got it the mail yesterday. I can honestly tell you - I have never been so excited to see a book! I want to just drop everything and read this one. BUT, I will not! I will finish the one I am reading. Why? Because I am a grown-up, I am mature, and I can wait. I have will power. And I will keep telling myself this. But I will also put it on the table next to me so I can look at it! LOL Pretty book!
Best book series ever!



Don't forget to become a follower to enter in my calendar giveaway! Details - HERE.
Come on guys spread the word - invite your friends!
I don't know if I am still having problems with the follow button, just follow anyway you can, if you can figure it out. I now have 17 followers. So some people are able to follow. Also please continue to update me as to the status of the follow button for you. Just so I know.
The followers button and list of followers shows up for me everytime, sometimes it takes a few minutes to show up though.Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for being patient!

Comments

  1. OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous. I book 3!
    I've been thinking about ordering it after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Make sure to update your new web site addy on Shelfari and Goodreads. I meet tons of people on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHH yeah thanks Juju! Good point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice series !! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing these books around and I would LOVE to read them. I think especially Laced with Magic received fantastic reviews on the blogosphere. Lucky you, I guess I don't even know what I'm missing! :D

    As for the follower thing, I can see the widget again and I'm clearly a follower. Don't forget people can follow your blog by clicking on the link in the Blogger navigation bar (at the very top) or by manually (aka by means of copy-paste) entering your blog address via their dashboards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts