But, never fear! I have 2 now.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
-- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.
-- Possessed – Read 50 e-books.
-- Fanatical – Read 75 e-books.
-- Monomaniacal – Read 100 e-books.
3. Any genre counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011.
I am going to try the "Fascinated" level. I still love books and will not give them up for reading my nook.
OH!!!! Guess what I got for Christmas???!!!
A nook color!
2nd reading challenge - "Christmas in July" I am actually going to host this one myself!!! That is if I can figure out "Mister Linky" and have my daughter make me a fancy button.
As soon as I figure things out I will be posting all the details.
I am looking for at least one more challenge - So lets have them! Hit me with your best shot. Either tell me about a challenge you are doing or make up a new one you think I will like.
This kinda sounds like a contest, doesn't it? OK, its a contest!
* Open for two weeks (challenge will be chosen, and winner announced on Jan. 21)
* Open internationally!!!!! I have never done this before.
* Either comment here or email - forevereading at gmail dot com with your suggestions.
* I will pick the top 3 that I like the most, then using random.org - choose a winner.
* You may enter as many suggestions as you would like, Make them creative (you get extra points for creativity, hint hint).
* What will you win? - 2 books of your choice from my stash (list is a link on the left just above "Awesome Blogs").
* OH! and please post your email address!
Have fun with this one guys!