3/30/11

Read-a-thon book list!!!!



These are the books I have chosen for the read-a-thon. I always choose lots of books, cause you never know what you are gonna feel like reading, and that way you have lots to choose from.

I think Martina has made her choice clear! Good choice Martina. That's my first choice too!


1. "I Heart You, You Haunt Me" - Lisa Schroeder (library book)
2. "Pink Crystal Ball" - Risa Green (library book)
3.  "What i thought i Knew" - Alice Eve Cohen (library book)
4. "The Julian Game" Adele Griffin (library book)


5. "The Reinvention of Moxie Roosevelt" - Elizabeth Cody Kimmel (library book)
6. "Prom & Prejudice" - Elizabeth Eulberg (library book)
7. "Matched" - Allyson Condie (library book)
8. "Tell me a Secret" - Holly Cupala (I own, future giveaway!)
9. "Taming the Wind" - Michelle Thompson (I own, future giveaway!)

The books I am most excited about - "Matched"!!!! 
and "I Heart You, You Haunt me" - this has been on my TBR list for years!


So the first book I will definately be reading is "I heart You, You Haunt Me"
and the last book will be - "Matched" (I figured this one for last so that way I can keep reading it after the read-a-thon is over).


Most of these books come via recommendation from - Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit. Go visit her great YA book review site and give her some lovin, tell her I sent you!


I would love to hear what you think about these books. Have you read any of them? Which ones are your favs?


6 comments:

  1. wow this is here again? Good luck, you always do well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the link Wendy! I really hope that you love Matched and I Heart You, You Haunt Me!!! Those are great readathon reads because they will keep your attention (and the Lisa Schroeder is short)! Prom & Prejudice is so cute and so is Pink Crystal Ball! I've actually read Tell Me a Secret and The Julian Game but I'm not sure I ever posted reviews - those are both pretty good as well! I'm interested in The Reinvention of Moxie Roosevelt - can't wait to see what you think (and to watch your progress throughout the readathon, I always love your posts the most)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy! My Read-a-Thon mentor! Looks like you have some good reads lined up. I'm having a hard time putting my RAT stack together - just too many to choose from. Guess I'll have to have a huge stack to provide for every mood and whim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your read-a-thon stack looks great! I've heard so many positive things about Match. Happy reading! I'm cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete