Read-a-thon book list!!!!
These are the books I have chosen for the read-a-thon. I always choose lots of books, cause you never know what you are gonna feel like reading, and that way you have lots to choose from.
I think Martina has made her choice clear! Good choice Martina. That's my first choice too!
1. "I Heart You, You Haunt Me" - Lisa Schroeder (library book)
2. "Pink Crystal Ball" - Risa Green (library book)
3. "What i thought i Knew" - Alice Eve Cohen (library book)
4. "The Julian Game" Adele Griffin (library book)
5. "The Reinvention of Moxie Roosevelt" - Elizabeth Cody Kimmel (library book)
6. "Prom & Prejudice" - Elizabeth Eulberg (library book)
7. "Matched" - Allyson Condie (library book)
8. "Tell me a Secret" - Holly Cupala (I own, future giveaway!)
9. "Taming the Wind" - Michelle Thompson (I own, future giveaway!)
The books I am most excited about - "Matched"!!!!
and "I Heart You, You Haunt me" - this has been on my TBR list for years!
So the first book I will definately be reading is "I heart You, You Haunt Me"
and the last book will be - "Matched" (I figured this one for last so that way I can keep reading it after the read-a-thon is over).
Most of these books come via recommendation from - Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit. Go visit her great YA book review site and give her some lovin, tell her I sent you!
I would love to hear what you think about these books. Have you read any of them? Which ones are your favs?