1. What kind of e-reader do you own - nook color!!!!!!!
2. How long have you had it? - Since Christmas of 2010
3. What was your first bought book? - "Left Neglected" by Lisa Genova (and sooo worth it!)
4. Name 3 random books on your e-reader "shelves" or in your "library" that are waiting to be read - "Talk of the Town" Lisa Wingate, "Candle in the Darkness" Lynn Austin, "Daughter of Joy" Kathleen Morgan
5. Name 3 random books on your e-book "wish list" - "Mad Love" by Suzanne Selfors, "The Girl with Glass Feet" by Ali Shaw, "Open, An Auto Biography" by Andre Agassi
6. What will the next purchase probably be and why? - "Mad Love" by Suzanne Selfors. She also wrote "Coffee house Angel" which I LOVED! I was very excited to see that she had a new book out, and I read a great review for it.
7. If you get music (nook color gets Pandora) what was the last song or singer you looked up? - Pink!!! I love Pink!
8. How often do you use your e-reader? - at least every other day! If I am not reading, I am looking stuff up, checking my wish list, looking at prices, etc.
9. Have you downloaded any magazines? - Yes, 2 food magazines (I know! coming from the one who hates to cook, right?) food network magazine, and - Everyday Food, I would also love to subscribe to Nat. Geo.!
10 - How did you ever survive without your e-reader? - I honestly do not know! I was so against having one and fought it for so long... until I saw the nook color! Now - I love it so much, I can't even imagine life without it!