1. What are you reading right now?
"The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball" - Risa Green
2. How many books have you read so far?
Working on the 4th
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Matched, by Ally Condie
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Bought snacks, got a ton of books from the library and got rid of my husband
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A few text messages, I ignored them!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
It is going surprisingly fast.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No I love it just the way it is.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Just once I started getting a little tired but snapped out of it.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Well, I have not had hardly any cheerleaders except for my blogger friends (thanks to you guys!!!) but none of the official cheerleaders.
As for reading - choose easy quick books to read.
On page 224 of "The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball"
I've read 107 pages since my last update
Total pages - 844
Next up on the list - Sushi! I'll post pictures.