read-a-thon hour 1 done

This is my first challenge -

1)Where are you reading from today?  
Upstate NY

2)Three random facts about me…
I love Survivor and American Idol
I love Pizza and ice cream
I love classic rock and Country music
 
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
9

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Just to try to read a little more than last time and to not fall asleep.
 
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Read simple easy reading books, like YA books.

So far I have read 226 pages. I finished the book "I heart You, You Haunt Me"
VERY good book! Very sad. I was in tears in the beginning and in tears at the end.

Comments

  1. 226 wow mom! Great job! I'm going to read "I heart you, you haunt me" next, bring on the tissues. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unofficial cheerleader! LOL!
    GOGOGOGO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly! 226 pages already! You're going to leave me in the dust. You are a champion Read-a-Thonner! I'm feeling drowsy, so must take a break for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've read twice as much as me! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts