4/9/11

read-a-thon hour 1 done

This is my first challenge -

1)Where are you reading from today?  
Upstate NY

2)Three random facts about me…
I love Survivor and American Idol
I love Pizza and ice cream
I love classic rock and Country music
 
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
9

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Just to try to read a little more than last time and to not fall asleep.
 
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Read simple easy reading books, like YA books.

So far I have read 226 pages. I finished the book "I heart You, You Haunt Me"
VERY good book! Very sad. I was in tears in the beginning and in tears at the end.

4 comments:

  1. 226 wow mom! Great job! I'm going to read "I heart you, you haunt me" next, bring on the tissues. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unofficial cheerleader! LOL!
    GOGOGOGO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly! 226 pages already! You're going to leave me in the dust. You are a champion Read-a-Thonner! I'm feeling drowsy, so must take a break for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've read twice as much as me! Great job!

    ReplyDelete