I will be posting every hour or so (more likely - or so). I will be giving updates on how the reading is going and staying awake is going, and entering different challenges. I would love for some of you to stop by during the day or night and give me some lovin! You have no idea how much I look forward to reading the comments during the Read-a-thon, it is such a spirit lifter.
Mt daughter's blog site - HERE, please giver her some lovin too!
I've got my snacks planned -
Sushi (new this year!)
Veggies and dip
Deviled eggs (also new this year)
any other ideas??? The key is easy, no prep, and easy to eat with one hand so we can read with the other.
My reading list (I will prob read 4 -5 of these) -
1. "I Heart You, You Haunt Me" - Lisa Schroeder (library book)
2. "Pink Crystal Ball" - Risa Green (library book)
3. "What i thought i Knew" - Alice Eve Cohen (library book)
4. "The Julian Game" Adele Griffin (library book)
5. "The Reinvention of Moxie Roosevelt" - Elizabeth Cody Kimmel (library book)
6. "Prom & Prejudice" - Elizabeth Eulberg (library book)
7. "Matched" - Allyson Condie (library book)
8. "Tell me a Secret" - Holly Cupala (I own, future giveaway!)
9. "Taming the Wind" - Michelle Thompson (I own, future giveaway!)