5/4/11

Winner!

The winner of the book
The Judgment, by Beverly Lewis is...
Thrifty Sassy Mommy 



In keeping with the Chick-Lit theme - 
Some of my favs. -

*Favorite Chick-Lit series - The Savannah series by Denise Hildreth - "Savannah from Savannah", "Savannah Comes Undone", and "Savannah by the Sea" - I absolutely loved these funny quirky books that take place in Savannah GA. I lived in Sav. for a while so they had extra meaning for me.

*Fav. single book - Hmmm probably - "In her shoes" by Jennifer Weiner. A very touching but hilarious book (also a great movie with Cameron Diaz, love her!!!)

*Fav. Chick-Lit paranormal - The Sugar Maple series, of course. And I would call these Chick-Lit (don't know if they are labeled that or not). Again quirky funny with a romance.

*Fav. British Chick-Lit - Normally I do not like British books at all (don't know why) but I really liked "Millie's Fling" by Jill Mansell, so much so I went out and got 2 more by her!

*Fav. Guy-Lit - (kinda chick-lit written by a guy) "Confessions of a Contractor" by Richard Murphy. It is absolutely hilarious!

*Fav. Chick-Lit you may have never heard of - "Beyond the Blonde" by Kathleen Flynn-Hui. Takes place in a beauty salon, need I say more! Great stuff!

*Fav. Christian Chick-Lit - "The Convenient Groom" by Denise Hunter. I read this recently but it made me fall in love with her.

Other honorable mentions I loved - 
The Claire Everett Series by Tracey Bateman
"Hook, Line, and Sink him" by Jackie Pilossoph
"I'll Have who She's Having" by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke
"Girls in Trucks" by Katie Crouch

 

3 comments:

  1. My favorite two chick lit books are Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella and Bridget Jones's Diary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am so excite to have won. :)

    ReplyDelete