I received this wonderful award from my good book blogger friend Jen over at - At Random she has a great book blog, so make sure you check it out!
OK, you are suppose to -
Thank and link to the person who nominated you. Did that - check!
Share seven random facts about yourself. Oh brother, this could be embarrassing
Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies. Hmm Don't think I will do 15 maybe just 5.
Contact those buddies to congratulate them. Ok got it.
Seven things about me -
1. I am ridiculously close to my 22 yr. old daughter. I have often said that if anything happened to her I wouldn't be able to live here anymore. I would pack up and move far away where no one knew me and just start over. I think it would be too painful to stay here.
2. I am a devoted Christian. A bible reading, praying, faith believing, born again Christian!
3. Some favorites -
My favorite foods are Pizza and ice cream.
My favorite drinks are coffee , iced tea, and wine.
My favorite colors are purple and pink.
My fav. actor is Kevin Costner, actress - Sandra Bullock.
My fav. thing to do, duh - read. and knit!
4. I am a hippie. Yep. Liberal peace loving flower child of the 60's. I wear Birkenstocks, Tie-dye, and am a vegetarian. I do not believe in War. I am a firm believer in "Live and let live". I am a very easy going laid back person. I DO NOT have a prejudice bone in my body! I wear what I like to wear and what is comfortable, not what is necessarily in style. And I still have and wear T-shirts that I had 25 yrs. ago, and jeans from 20 yrs ago!
5. I love Country music... and classic rock... and some heavy metal/hard rock... and Alternative!
I am very picky about new music and only like a select few.
Country - Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Trace Adkins, Billy Currington, Sugarland, Lady A.
Classic Rock - Styx, Queen, Journey, Moody Blues, Fleetwood Mac, Heart
Heavy Met. - Def Leppard!!!!! Poison, White Snake, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi
Alt. - Talking Heads, Pretenders, REM, B-52's, Blondie
Newer music - PINK!!! Leona Lewis, Matchbox 20, Nickelback, Creed, Cold Play, Goo Goo Dolls, hmmm that might be it, LOL
6. I am very happy with my life! No I really am! I can't think of anything I would change. I am very happily married. I love my daughter and am very proud of her. I have great parents. We make enough money to be happy. I like my car. About the only thing I would change is - I really want to build that house out on our country property! What good is owning 10 acres in the country if you don't have a house on it?
7. Last - If you hadn't guessed, I am a total book-aholic! I read about 1-2 book per week. My hallway is lined with book shelves and stacked to over flowing with hundreds of books! I can not resist going to book stores, sales, shopping the internet, and entering giveaways!
Mostly everyone I know has already received this award. So of those blogs I love that has not received it yet are -
Peeking Between the Pages
Busy is Reading
At Home With Books
Tales of Whimsy
Nikola's Book Blog