View the first chapter - HERE
MY REVIEW - This is a real nice daily devotional. It is very clear, to the point and easy to understand. I believe even a "new Christian" would not have a problem with using this and following it. It would also be very useful for bible groups, to use as an aid.
I like the layout of it - Each one is labeled - (for ex. - Week 35 Day 4) there is a separate one for the weekends. And each devotional flows real nice.
1. - Reading the Word (a short bible verse or verses).
2. - Setting the Scene (this explains what exactly is said in the bible verses in easy to understand language and what is means)
3. - Getting Personal (usually 2 or 3 questions for you to answer and something for you to think about)
4. - Talking to God (another bible verse for you to meditate on.
It is really very quick. I have used this for 3 weeks now. It only takes about 5 - 10 min each day. If you can't find that time, I think your priorities might be screwed up!
I highly suggest you click on the link to see the first chapter.
THE GIVEAWAY - Win this for yourself, for your Bible study group, or to giveaway as a gift. It is in excellent new condition so can be used as a gift. I have one copy of this wonderful book to giveaway!
* Please either comment here or email me at (forevereading at gmail dot com) with your email address!!
* Please be from the US or Canada.
* If you are not a follower, please become one (but not necessary to win).
* Winner will be chosen and announced via random.org on Oct. 14th.
* Winner will then have 48 hrs to respond with their mailing address before a new winner is chosen.
**Please be aware that I do not have any rules on how many of my contests you enter or how many times you win! So good luck everyone!