Mid Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? Manifest by Artist Arthur
2. How many books have you read so far? 3 (working on 4)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I really haven't decidied what I am reading yet.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Yeah I mad sure my husband was gone for the day!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Nope none, everyone knows I am doing this and to not bother me.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? It gets harder every year, nothing to do with getting older!!! LOL
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, I always enjoy it!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Anain, nothing.
9. Are you getting tired yet? My eyes are getting tired, I'm fine LOL.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just to read quick short fun books!
Books - Green Witch - DONE! (135 pages)
Last Little Blue Envelope - DONE! (280 pages)
The Girl Who Chased The Moon - DONE (269 pages)
Reading - "Manifest" by Artist Arthur
On page - 90
Pages read so far- 774
Breaks -2 hr. 10 min.
Time reading -11 hrs. 25 min.
I loved Green Witch! 5 STARS!!!!!
I am also loving Blue Envelope! Loved it!! 5 STARS!
Loved, loved The Girl Who Chased The Moon!!! 5 STARS!!!!!
I think its time to get some fruit juice or something. I am all coffeed out.