13 hours done!

Mid Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now? Manifest by Artist Arthur
2. How many books have you read so far? 3 (working on 4)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I really haven't decidied what I am reading yet.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Yeah I mad sure my husband was gone for the day!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Nope none, everyone knows I am doing this and to not bother me.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? It gets harder every year, nothing to do with getting older!!! LOL
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, I always enjoy it!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Anain, nothing.
9. Are you getting tired yet? My eyes are getting tired, I'm fine LOL.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just to read quick short fun books!


UPDATE -

Books - Green Witch
- DONE! (135 pages)
Last Little Blue Envelope - DONE! (280 pages)
The Girl Who Chased The Moon - DONE (269 pages)
Reading - "Manifest" by Artist Arthur
On page - 90
Pages read so far- 774
Breaks -2 hr. 10 min.
Time reading -11 hrs. 25 min.


I loved Green Witch! 5 STARS!!!!!
I am also loving Blue Envelope! Loved it!! 5 STARS!
Loved, loved  The Girl Who Chased The Moon!!! 5 STARS!!!!!

I think its time to get some fruit juice or something. I am all coffeed out.

Comments

  1. "9. Are you getting tired yet? My eyes are getting tired, I'm fine LOL."

    Judging by all the typos in your post I would say that statement is slightly untrue ;) I would look out if I were you, I have just as much access to toothpicks as the next person! Muwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehehe....Watch out Wendy, she's gunning' for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Ashley - I think you may be really tired by now. Lol. Anyhow you're doing fantastic. I can't imagine being coffee'd out though. Can such a thing really happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hrmmmm, maybe some jumping jacks? ;)

    Congrats on reading 774 pages--I don't think that has anything to do with your eyes hurting... kidding.

    Happy readathoning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 50 Pgs left in my book, are you close-ish to the end of a book? We could maybe read Blonde with a Wand next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww haha! I don't know how you do it.. I'm hoping I can get to at least this point during next year's RAT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha no Dar, there is no such thing as being coffeed out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts