Christmas in July (in December) review


All done reading Christmas books! Yay! On to other reading.
I will be posting a yearly "2011 Stat." in a day or two. 

These are the Christmas book I read in the month of Dec.
"Kissing Kris Kringle" - Erin Quinn
"The Christmas Shoppe" - Melody Carlson
"Finding Father Christmas" - Robin Jones Gunn
"The Snow Globe" - Sheila Roberts
"Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor" - Lisa Kleypas
"A Very Holly Christmas" - Sheila Roberts
"Mistletoe Mine" - Emily March
"Christmas at Harrington's" - Melody Carlson
"A Log Cabin Christmas" - Asst. Authors
"One imperfect Christmas" - Myra Johnson
"The Best Gift" - Wendy Markham
And - I did 5 giveaways!

I loved doing this! I have already decided I will probably do this again next year. I don't know why I never really read Christmas books before. I love them. I could read Christmas books all year (I won't, but I could!).
Thanks to everyone who joined me in reading Christmas books. And thanks to those who stopped by and commented or entered giveaways.

Comments

  1. I have loved all the Christmas reviews as well, and got some great ideas for next year! Thanks for sharing them all with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it as well... but now I'm all Christmas-ed out. I need a murder. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we read 2 of the same books!
    I'm in next year! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it was fun! I hope to take a more active role next year :)

    PS Love Mohawk Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's what I ended up reading for my challenge and yours, at this post:

    http://christmasspirit-truebookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/01/christmas-reading-challenges-and.html

    You read a lot of good books! Be sure to link your post at the wrap-up post linky before midnight CST tonight...Here: http://christmasspirit-truebookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/01/christmas-spirit-reading-challenge.html

    Thanks for joining me for my challenge and for hosting your. =O)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts