On the 5th day of Dec...


Now that is the BIGGEST blow up Santa I have ever seen! I'd hate to be the guy that had to blow that up! LOL Its funny, the Santa makes the house look small, but it isn't! Its actually a pretty big house, the Santa is just that big!
I saw this on my way shopping and just had to stop to take a picture. The only thing I had with me was my cell phone. Thank you God for picture phones! They are handy when you need them.


AND.... I just realized, I never picked a winner for "Restless in Carolina" by Tamara Leigh
So... the winner is...
Karen B

Comments

  1. LOL! So true! It does make the house look small!

    ~Melanie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! You are such a sweetie.
    email me sometime - I'd love to get to know you better!
    reginahott at hottbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blow-up IS huge! Our neighbors have one that is also pretty big, and it is a snow globe. It lights up and plays music and it's really neat. I love going out there to look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts