Fun Friday!




Winners! -

The winner of the book - "Unbearable Lightness", by Portia De Rossi is...  #36 - Patricia G.

The winner of the book - "Hearts West", by  is... #16 = Cindy G.

Here is the March wrap-up.
For the month of March I read all Biography and Memoirs (with a couple other books thrown in there) for a total of 8. I really love reading memoirs! I do. But - I am so ready to be done with this and get on to fiction!

Here are the book covers of the books read during March -

 


Now I really can't wait for the April reading!
For the month of April I am reading all YA books (Young Adult).
I wanted to do this in April because of the RAT (read-a-thon) which is April 21st!!!
I read all YA books during the RAT because they are faster, usually shorter, and lighter reading.
I'm all signed up (#65) - are you?
Click on this picture for the sign-ups -


Once I decided that I was reading YA books, all heck broke loose!
I started getting all kinds of emails from Authors (some really great ones!) wanting me to read and review books (some really great books too!)
I now have 6 YA Authors on board! and they will all offer giveaways.
I am so excited!

Here are some of the books I am going to be reading (none of these will be read during RAT)
Click on the book title for a link to the book.
"Intangible" by J. Meyers (already 1/2 through - Great so far!)
"Forbidden Mind" and "Forbidden Fire" by Kimberly Kinrade

I am also going to throw in a non-YA book - "Fat is the New 30" by Katie Olsen (this book looks hilarious!) - this will also be a giveaway!

So... come back and visit often in April - lots of giveaways for lots of great looking books!

Comments

  1. Wow! That's a lot of books read. I was just reading your review of Unbearable Lightness. It sounds really good . . . and heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your winners! I do see that you have read an awful lot of books for this month and I think you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts