I will do a better total post with time read and breaks etc. later.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? The last 3 or 4
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Hex Hall Series!
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything was just fine
- How many books did you read? 4 and 2/3
- What were the names of the books you read? "Spell Bound"
"I Walk in Dread" "The Ghost and the Goth", "Dangerous Neighbors", and was working "Teenie"
- Which book did you enjoy most? "Spell Bound"
- Which did you enjoy least? "Dangerous Neighbors"
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I only had a couple of cheerleaders - it was mostly just my friends (which I was thankful for).
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Highly What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader
Books read -
"Spell Bound" by Rachel Hawkins
"I Walk in Dread" (A Salem Witch trial book), by Lisa Rowe Fraustino
"The Ghost and the Goth"
Reading now - "Teenie" 2/3 of the way finished
On page - 170
Total pages read so far- 1139