July wrap-up


Wow, I've read 10 books this month!
Also - have you noticed? I've reached over 400 followers! 

And thus wraps up Christian book month. It could have gone on forever as far as I'm concerned. I love christian fiction and have really enjoyed this months reads. Now some of the books in the next few months will also be christian but will also tie in with that months theme.

My favorite books of the month -
1. Surrender Bay
2. Hurricanes in Paradise
3. Love Finds You in Mackinac Island
4. Courting Miss Amsel
5. Drenched in Light
6. Short Straw Bride

I know, I know, how can I have 6 favorites? I just loved them all! There wasn't really any of them that I did not enjoy reading. I picked such good books this month.

My top 2 favorite covers -



Next month - "Life's a Beach!"
I will be reading books that have a "Beach" theme.  
Beach, lake, ocean, river, islands, waterfalls, cottage, lighthouse... you get the idea. I thought this would be a nice summer theme and I just love books that have that theme to it! so I am really excited.
And of course I will have lots of giveaways!

First book up - "Tidewater Inn" by Colleen Coble, it takes place on the Outer Banks and even has a Coast Guard character!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the books and the followers! It must have been a great month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some amazing reads last month! Congrats on the 400+ followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go reading 400 followers! Can't wait to read some of your favorite books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Great reading month. I love the Mackinaw cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 books in a month is an accomplishment. I've stuck on one that has bored me so hard to make myself read it.
    I love Christian best too.
    jrs362 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hate that, when one is just taking longer to get through than the others.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts