Sept. Wrap-up

First off - since when did Sept. come and go??? Wow that was fast! Please don't tell me the rest of the year is going to go as quickly.


Sept. was my "Where in the World?" month. I have traveled all over the world (and out of this world)!
1. Africa
2. Italy
3. England
4. Outer space! (the moon and Mars)
5. Island off the coast of GA.
6. France
7. Austria
8. Switzerland
9. FL coast
10. Bahamas

It was a fun trip but I am glad it is over. I have to unpack my bags and get ready for next month!

Here are the books I read for the month of Sept. -


Next month, for the month of Oct. I will be reading all (well not all, I do have a couple of obligations) books that have to do with Movies, TV, and Music! Yay. Are you excited? I am! I have some great books lined up!
P.S. I Love You, The Woman in Black, The Descendants, Pride and Prejudice, Sinner's Creed (a memoir), 666 Park Ave. !!!!!
And... as always I will be having a couple of giveaways!

Comments

  1. This month totally flew by...before we know it it will be Christmas.

    Books that have to do with movies how fun! PS I love you killed a piece of me. And of course P&P is my all-time fave. I’ll keep an eye out for the giveaway ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I love you was one of the saddest movies I have seen! I have never read the book so I am looking forward to it.
      And I am ashamed to say I have never read P&P either! I know I know! I watched the movie (with Keira Knightly)a couple weeks ago and fell in love!

      Christmas??? SHHHHHHH!

      Delete
  2. *whispers to Wendy** Did she say Christmas!?!?!? UGH! Lol!

    PS I Love You was a good movie. I have the book but I haven't read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is freakin huge!!!!!! Its a little scary, but I think I can do it.

      And yeah we will just ignore the C word for now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts