Hour 6!

Hey everyone still going strong?
I am not tired but I am at the point where it feels good to stand and do anything different even for a minute!

Book reading now - "Unraveling Isobel", by Eileen Cook
On page - 14
Books finished - Revived - wow! GREAT book! 5 stars.
Total pages read - 350


Isobel’s life is falling apart. Her mom just married some guy she met on the internet only three months before, and is moving them to his sprawling, gothic mansion off the coast of nowhere. Goodbye, best friend. Goodbye, social life. Hello, icky new stepfather, crunchy granola town, and unbelievably good-looking, officially off-limits stepbrother.
But on her first night in her new home, Isobel starts to fear that it isn’t only her life that’s unraveling—her sanity might be giving way too. Because either Isobel is losing her mind, just like her artist father did before her, or she’s seeing ghosts. Either way, Isobel’s fast on her way to being the talk of the town for all the wrong reasons.


I've heard that this book is scary, so I am looking forward to that!

TTYNH! 

Comments

  1. Ooooo a creaky old house and ghosts! Sounds fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But seriously, I never would have guessed that from this cover. This cover is sooo "my name is Isobel and I'm not sure who I am."

    Cover looks more coming of age while the summary sounds way more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I know! I thought that too. then a friend of mine said it was really scary. and I was like - what? really? I love scary, so...

      Delete
    2. Right? I looked up the Kindle cover (http://www.amazon.com/Unraveling-Isobel-ebook/dp/B004S1WML2/ref=tmm_kin_title_0) and that one looks like a contemporary romance.

      I can't wait for your review. I'm in a serious scary, go bump in the night, October mood.

      Delete
    3. I agree, I wouldn't have pegged that for a scary book. But if it is really scary then I'll add it to me tbr :)

      Delete
  3. So revived was really good then?! Do you think I'd be into it? Or is it too sad for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its not too sad! I think you will like it! Its really good!!!

      Delete
    2. Ok, I'll leave it on my tbr then :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts