10/13/12

Hour, ummm... 5?

Book reading - Revived, by Cat Patrick - really good, almost done.
Pages read - 272 (now I am really almost done now!)


My comments are seriously cracking me up! If you are not reading and want something to do - go through and read all the comments from my first rat post! They are hilarious!

OK not so funny - I am in the computer room posting this while my poor daughter is in the livingroom bawling her eyes out because of her book! I am not going in there, I think she has to do this alone. Darn those sad books!

Martina's getting ready to read her books!
Snacks of the hour - deviled eggs and cheese and crackers.


TTYNH!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, sad book. whew... on to the next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully your next book is happier!! Heading over to your blog next :)

      Delete
  2. Crying. Oh bummer. I love and hate when that happens. A good cry feels good but I don't like when it takes me off guard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I love how you laid everything out. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do and try an do that! Well... that and I am also very OCD! I can't NOT have everything perfect, even during the RAT.

      Delete
  4. BTW, Martina wants to know where her snacks are?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go cheating again Juju!!! Tisk tisk ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(
      K
      I can't take the heat.
      I'm out.

      Good luck Wendy darling!
      No body does a readathon like you dear!
      :)

      Delete
    2. Aw, I'm just razzin. Don't go!

      Delete
  6. I need to stop staring at these pictures of food. Fridge! Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you. I actually just got back from the store. I had to get triscuts and cheese hehe

      Delete
    2. At least I didn't get m&ms and caramel ;)

      Delete