10/14/12

Rat hour 21 - oh my gosh!

Oh my gosh! only 3 and a half more hours to go!

Book reading now - 
Anna Dressed in Blood, Kendare Blake 
On page - 40


Books finished - 

1.Revived - 5 stars.

2.Unraveling Isobel - 4 Stars.

3. The Sugar Queen - 4 Stars.
4.  A Monster Calls - 4 Stars - not what I expected at all

 
Total pages read - 1107!

I keep catching Ashley sleeping, I feel guilty waking her. But I know she would not want me to just let her sleep. I don't know why she is reading (sleeping) laying down???

I think I lost about a half hour, I kept dozing off and kept reading the same page about 10 times.
I think I am good now for another hour.  

Even Martina fell asleep reading the newspaper. Poor tired kitty. She held on as long as she could!
 

7 comments:

  1. Held on as long as she could? Martina has been sleeping pretty much the whole time, except for the 5 minutes she spend laying on books, and the 5 minutes she spend chasing her tail. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I was not sleeping, my eye is clearly open in that picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!! You look way too comfy Ashley! Did you doze too? Heading to your blog next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monster Calls was a 4* huh? Was it pretty good then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but totally not your type of book!
      It was all about this kids mom having cancer and having to say good-bye. The "Monster" helps him through it and face his fears.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah she always get so tuckered out reading so much!

      Delete