A Quaker Christmas (106 entries!) - Brooke - "Brooke Blogs"
North Pole, Rebel without a clause - April
My friend Melanie at "Christian Bookshelf Reviews" gave me the Sunshine Award.
I thought it was very appropriate to get this award in the middle of winter!
The rules are:
2. Nominate 8 new people (no tag-backs) and notify them on their blog (sorry, but I am not going to choose other people to do this at this time.).
3. Ask 8 new questions (or reuse the ones you were asked) for your nominees to answer
Melanie's 8 Questions for me (and my answers)-
1. What is your favorite TV show?
Hmmm Nope, can't do it, Can't pick just one!
The Mob Dr.
Hart of Dixie
Once Upon a Time
The Good Wife
666 Park Ave.
All of these are my faves! Really they are, I wouldn't give up any of them!
2. Have you ever read a book based on a friend's recommendation alone? Yes, lots of times!
If so, what was it and did you like it? I can't really say what because there have been many. And yes I usually do like them because my family and friends know what I like!
3. What is your favorite Bible verses?
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.
4. What is your least favorite food?
5. Who is your favorite professional sports team?
6. What is your favorite part about blogging?
The people! I love you guys!
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I have 3 -
Angels We Have Heard On High
O Holy Night
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
8. What are five of your all-time favorite books?
(if you click on them you will go to the Amazon page of that book)
"Mission Possible: The Wonderful Story of God and a Wycliffe Translator in the Jungles of Papua New Guinea" - Marilyn Laszlo