1/30/13

Faithful, Fit & Fabulous - Week 4!


Week 4, I am half way there. This has been very good for me. I am getting things done around the house and getting healthy at the same time.

Last week my goal was to work out during the commercials for 2 hrs. 3 days a week. Well 2 hrs was too long. So I am doing it for 1 hr for 3 days a week. But I have been doing it! So that's good. I have always been pretty good at taking care of myself.


For week 4 (I don't know if this is allowed) I am going to stay on this chapter.
My goal for this week is to STOP SNACKING! Or only have one snack a day. What happens is I have a healthy snack but then when I give my daycare kids their snack I eat with them too. So I need to stop doing this.
So - I will stop eating snack with the kids, I will have something to drink instead, like tea.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good lucK! I'm doing the same thing. I've started dieting (eating healthfully) and have lost some weight already, but now need to exercise. Tea is good, Sally x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally!!! Oh my gosh! I didn't know you still visited my blog.
      So good to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. My biggest problem is snacking too, but I've found over the past few weeks that if I have fresh fruit in the house, I will gravitate towards that instead of chips or crackers. My one problem still is chocolate. I feel that I need to have just a little bit once a day, and that is a problem!! I will just have to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The evil snack monster is always lurking trying to get us to eat more and more....
    I too have this problem and am trying to do better. I have found a good snack(small) fiber one brownie that is yummy and has fiber in it, only 6 bites it you bite small. I am trying to make this my snack for the day and stay away from Little debbies and Hostess and others.

    GOOD LUCK to you my friend
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am usually pretty good about snacking but there are a lot of snack food that I just really like. The trick is - not to buy them in the first place!

    ReplyDelete