March wrap-up



Whoa! I read a lot of books in March! Probably because we have had such sucky weather. Winter was just holding on with a tight grip.

I read a total of 13 books in March (but a couple of the reviews will be held till April and one I won't even picture till April)


Wow, I didn't have any 5 star books this month!

My favorite reads of the month -
With 4.5 stars - Tattered Innocence

and a 7-way tie with 4 stars each -
The Silver Star
Dance Upon the Air (review next month)
Amelia 1868
Reinventing Claire
A Taste of Chocolate
The Rhyme's Library
Goodnight Tweetheart

My favorite covers -
Tattered Innocence
Seaside Letters

My Library book this month were -
Beautiful Darkness

The book from my shelves -
Seaside Letters

Borrowed from a friend -
Dance Upon the Air


Comments

  1. Wow, you read a lot of books, I am envious! I think I only read 6 or 7. Good job this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could read as much as you. Maybe California needs sucky weather too. Nah...I'm loving our bright, sunny days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! =)

    Lots of great books! I read Dance Upon the Air a while back, and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts