Back to normal life... I hope.

Sorry I have been kind of MIA off and on this summer.
A lot has been happening! -
I went to TN for 8 days.
I went to Maine for 5 days.
My daughter got married!
I had a shower for the daughter.
We had a reception for them at one of our parks.
My mom and step-dad were here for 5 days (they just left this morning).
And now at the end of the week I am going to PA for a while.

For the next couple days I will try to catch up on a few book reviews, fun Friday, and Non-fiction Saturday.
But then I will not be posting for a bit again.
I promise starting in Sept. everything will be back to normal!
Thank you so much for sticking with me during my crazy busy summer!



I will be posting a lot more pictures later.

Comments

  1. She got married!!!! Wahooo. Congratulations!
    I love the dress.
    Did she chop off all her hair.
    Tell us about the wedding. Where was it held? How many people attended?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww, they look so cute in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I went through it all 2 years ago, and 3 weeks ago I became a grandmother - that is a whole other set of responsibilities, but it's so much fun. Enjoy it all and read and blog when you have the time - I was reading at 3.00 am this morning while feeding a baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts