Fun Friday!

 

 This originally comes from "The Perpetual Page Turner"

 

Author you’ve read the most books from:

(I'm going to put my top 5)
Lori Wick - 24 books!
Sidney Sheldon - 16
Jodi Picoult - 14
Debbie Macomber -11
Stephanie Grace Whitson - 11
And I know Stephen King is in there, but back when I used to read him I wasn't keeping track.

Best Sequel Ever:

This one is tough because I read a lot of Series'. So I am going to count sequel as series.
I would have to say a tie between "The Last Survivors" by Susan Beth Pfeffer
"Hex Hall" - Rachel Hawkins
and "Sugar Maple series" - Barbara Bretton

Currently Reading:

"The Reason" - William Sirls (very good so far)

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Coffee or wine! (as long as it is not too much wine, then I get sleepy)

E-reader or Physical Book?

 I have to honestly say - Both!

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

I really have no answer for this :-(

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

The whole "Last Survivors" series starting with "Life as We Knew It". This was way out of my usual genre but I loved them so much!

Hidden Gem Book:

"Still Life With Chickens" by Catherine Goldhammer. Just a book about getting back on your feet after divorce and everyday life with a daughter. I loved it so much I read it twice!

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

The internet. Once I discovered all the wonderful book sites on the internet... there was not stopping me! Shelfari, Good reads, Librarything, Amazon, Book blogs!

Just Finished:

"The Shade of the Moon" by Susan Beth Pfeffer (book 4 in the Last Survivors series)

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Erotica - Yuck to all!

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Probably "Discovery of Witches" with 592 pages

Major book hangover because of:

"Life as We Knew It" by Susan Beth Pfeffer - un-put-downable!

Number of Bookcases You Own:

4, and all are full!

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - This is a wonderful book for Children and Adults. If you have not read it, you should!

Preferred Place To Read:

I have 2 spots - In the morning, the left side of my couch with my coffee by my side.
In the evening - In my recliner with a glass of wine by my side.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

I am not real good at remembering quotes sorry  :-(

Reading Regret:

That there are not more hours in a day to read more!

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

"The Fame Game" by Lauren Conrad!!! I have the 3rd book, just haven't read it yet.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

"Tilting at Windmills" - Joseph Pittman
"Jenny's Mountain" - Elaine Long
"Before Women had Wings" - Connie May Fowler

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Lauren Conrad!!!!!!!! Have all of hers so far (except the 3rd one of the fame game)

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

I really can't think of one. I am always excite to see new books by my favorite authors.

Worst Bookish Habit:

Buying waaaaaaay more books than I can read! I could start my own library.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

"Island Girl" by Lynda Simmons (Have not read this yet but do plan to).

Your latest book purchase:

I bought 2 book while I was visiting my friend Nancy - "Lost in the Trail" by Kenneth Taylor, and "The Happening - Nickel Mines School Tragedy" by Harvey Yoder
I plan on reading both of these soon!

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Isn't this the same question as Major book hangover???

Comments

  1. That's what I thought too about ZZZ question.

    Btw, I wished I had the time to read in the morning every day with a cup of coffee (or tea) and read in the evening with wine every night. This sounds amazing....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts