I'm baaaaaack!

I have returned from my vacation in Maine. Just got back yesterday, as a matter of fact. I will be very busy for the next couple of days but I will try to sneak in a couple book reviews starting tomorrow.

I will also be doing a few post about my Maine trip on my other personal blog "itsJUSTme" and I will give you the links to those as I do them.

Here is one picture just to intise you -
I took this picture of Booth Bay Harbor from our cruise boat. And yes, it really does look like this... EVERYWHERE! I never got tired of looking at boats and water.

I shall return tomorrow with a review of the only book I read while in Maine.

... Oh my goodness, I just realized, I have to do my July wrap-up post. Ahh well that's what I get for going away so much.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts