Animal-Print Collection Bible, NIV - From Zondervan

5 Stars!

ABOUT THE BOOK -
Perfect for kids and teens on the go! Ideal for home, school, or church use, the Animal-Print Collection Bible, NIV offers the following features: Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible Words of Christ in red Ribbon marker Small enough to fit in any backpack or bag.
The Animal-Print Collection Bible, NIV offers fun, colorful designs for tween and teen readers who love wild animal prints.

MY REVIEW -
Love it! There is nothing fancy schmancy about this one, it is just a regular NIV bible put in this beautiful Zebra cover! The print is small, but the bible is small, great for fitting into any back pack. I think a teenager would LOVE this! I love it! 
It says that it is a "Lay Flat" Bible, I didn't believe it, but it really does lay flat!!! 
The cover is bright and beautiful and very soft! It comes in a very sturdy box that you can keep it in, or not, if you choose. And with its bright pink elastic and pink ribbon I think any young girl would love to be taking this to church, Sunday school or bible study! 
I think this would make a perfect gift for a teen or pre-teen who wants a "real" Bible. But this doesn't have to be just for teens, as I said - I love it! So it would also be great for adults, or a college student that would like a smaller Bible to carry with them.

I have taken a few pictures so you can see the real thing, and how big it is -




I am not sure how many other covers there are, but there is also this real cute giraffe cover -

Thank you so much Zondervan for sending me this wonderful Bible to review!

Get yours from the Zondervan site - HERE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts