1/2/14

2013 Stats.


Goodreads says I have read 130 books in 2013. Shelfari says I have read 127 (so Shelfari prob. didn't have a couple of them listed). Last year (2012) I read 122, so yay me, and I didn't even do any read-a-thons this year to boost the reading numbers!

Here are a few stats -
115 were written by women
15 by men

20 - 5 Star books
78 - 4 stars
30 - 3 stars
2 - 2 stars

The longest book I read was Beautiful Creatures

I am not very good at tagging books, but here's what I have (prob. very inaccurate)
Christian - 26
Historical - 15
YA - 26
Non fiction - 6
Memoir - 5
Suspense - 16
Mystery - 14
Romance - 18
Chick-lit - 7
Amish - 5
Christmas - 9

My top 5 favorite books (this was a very tough decision)-
Life as We Knew It
Firefly Island
Eyes Wide Open
Comfort and Joy
The Story of Sassy Sweetwater

If you have your stats up let me know with the link!

5 comments:

  1. Nice stats!!!

    I have to look at mine.

    THANK you for stopping by my giveaway and putting the link in your side bar.

    I will leave the link here too.

    Happy New Year!!

    Stop by my blog from January 2 to January 11 for an international giveaway of Jubilee's Journey.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My First Book of The Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reading 130 books!! I love how you break the books down into stats at the end of the year - very neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much CF you've been reading. I'm getting more into it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh liking the new look of your blog!

    It's funny:
    Shelfari said I read 94
    Goodreads said 91

    I'm going with Shelfari on this one because there were a few books that I couldn't find on Goodreads and Shelfari had them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it was time for a make-over.

      Delete