Fun Friday!


Lets talk about "Wish Lists".

These are the top 5 on my "Nook" B&N wish list -  

The Ghost of Greenwich Village - Lorna Graham

 Arranged - Catherine McKenzie


 The Dovekeepers - Alice Hoffman


 Amaryllis in Blueberry - Christina Meldrum


Unraveling Isobel - Eileen Cook


 


These are the top 5 on my "Kindle" Amazon wish list -


Dancing With Fireflies - Denise Hunter


Wildwood Creek - Lisa Wingate




Lost Lake - Sarah Addison Allen


 Watch Over Me - Christina Parish


 The Returned - Jason Mott





These are the top 5 that are sitting on my shelf but haven't had time to read them -


The Story of Beautiful Girl - Rachel Simon


Daughter of Jerusalem - Joan Wolf


 Lessons from the Mountain - Mart McDonough




Weather Witch - Shanon Delany


 Il Dottore - Ron Felber


 Well, there you have it - My top 15 wish list books.





What's on your list?


 
Don't forget to enter my contest - Click "Contest" on the very top, right of my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts