Fun Friday!


It is time to choose a winner for my Book linking name contest.
This was a VERY hard decision.
I really liked so many of the names. Some of them made me laugh and some of just made sense.
What I did was - About a week ago I wrote my favorites down on a piece of paper so I couldn't see who the entries were from. Then I set it aside and forgot about it.
Then I picked it up and looked at it again, and yep! I didn't know what belonged to who. Getting older works like a charm ;-)

There were my favorites -
Baconology
Bacon Book Theory
A Year of Makin Bacon
Chain Reaction
Bonding Books
Wall-to-wall Chain
Twisted Link
Chain my Bacon
Foot-loose and chain link reads

Then I started crossing out the ones that didn't really make sense.
And ended up with these top 5-
Baconology
Bacon Book Theory
A Year of Makin Bacon
Chain Reaction
Bonding Books
Wall-to-wall Chain
Twisted Link
Chain my Bacon
Foot-loose and chain link reads


In the end, I ended up choosing -
Chain Reaction!

Congratulations Wendy Unsworth - who happens to be an Author that I review!
I will be emailing Wendy and letting her know that she has won a $10. Amazon GC

Thank you everyone for getting in on the fun. I had tons of suggestions! 

Comments

  1. Congrats to the winning Wendy!

    Great plan to forget entrants! Honestly, I don't even remember if I submitted any of the finalists :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am honoured! Thanks so much - I will be following all your links throughout the year. As always, this is a great blog Wendy, for serious reviews and for pure fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts