2/21/14

Fun Friday!

I am a book cover person. In my reviews I do usually mention how much I love or don't love the cover. I have great appreciation for book covers and the choice of.
I also believe that you can tell a lot about a person by the book covers they choose.

So here are my top 5 favorite book covers over the years and how I liked the book -

Absolutely gorgeous cover! This picture does not do it justice! I loved this series. Great fun, romantic, and a little magic! I think this is the third book???

I think I love this cover because it just reminds me of home! And I love any cover with pink, LOL.
This was a good book! Nice story, great characters.

Gorgeous cover, again the picture does not do it justice! This is book 2 of one of my favorite series! The Sugar Maple Series starting with the book - Casting Spells. Great series! I can't say this enough!

I love the simplicity of this cover. This is a cover that you can imagine yourself in. I love the sunshine, the water in the back, the hand holding.
Awesome amazing book! I had always liked Lisa Wingate but this was the one that really sealed the deal for me! She is now one of my favorite authors!

And this is one that I can say - Don't judge a book by its cover. I love this cover! It looks fun, exciting, carefree. And the story is so not. I found this book to be slow and uninteresting.


So... What do these covers say about me?
What are your favorite covers? And what do they say about you?



9 comments:

  1. The 4th one could easily be your area! Pretty sure I saw something pretty darn similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love the colors of the Bretton cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors too, even prettier in person.
      And all that yarn!! Lol

      Delete
    2. I think of you and Patty every time I see a cover with yarn on it :)

      Delete
  3. I love all the covers that you have chosen. I find looking at or being around water is very relaxing and peaceful to me. Holding hands and walking with the sun shining down on you brings about a loving sense of security. Pink is a beautifully, dainty color that just makes you feel good when you see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you took the words right out of my head. That's exactly how I feel about them!

      Delete
  4. I love the first two covers and I'm especially partial to the Whistlin Dixie one. I have always thought that one was gorgeous. I tend to like the covers that have pretty colours or really dark ones. Weird I know. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SOOOO with you on Whistling Dixie (can't believe I haven't read it yet) and Laced with Magic.

    ReplyDelete