What's happening?


If you follow my blog you know that we are in the process of moving.
Selling our NY home.
Buying a PA home.
Complicated!

We did find a buyer for our NY home - so that's good!

See these previous posts -
Can we talk? - HERE - speaking of - Rest in peace Joan Rivers :-(
Catch up on my life - HERE

With all of this happening in my life you are lucky to get book reviews, you sure haven't been getting much else and I am sorry about that.
I have not done a Wrap-up post in months! So I am going to do a Summer wrap-up combining May, June, July and Aug. I hope you get some great reading ideas!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May wrap-up
My favorites were -
Hacker by Ted Dekker (of course!)
The Miting by Dee Yoder
Love Finds You in Sugarcreek by Serena B Miller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 June Wrap-up
My favorites -
Painting Juliana, by Martha Louise Hunter
Spin, by Catherine McKenzie
The Sentinel, by Joshua Winning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July Wrap-up
My favorites -
Lost Lake, by Sarah Addison Allen
Nantucket Sisters, by Nancy Thayer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aug. Wrap-up
My favorites -
Peace by Peace, by Carol Fragale Brill
Camp Maybe, by Carol Fragale Brill
Camp Carnage, by Elliot Arthur Cross & Joshua Winning

Comments

Popular Posts