Fun Friday! - Finally!



I know its been a looong time. Moving sure keeps you busy. We are getting settled in and there are fewer boxes. It just seems to be taking forever! And now we have been running into problems getting our PA license and cars registered. Everytime we go - another brick wall. We are going to try again today, I think we have everything covered, so I'll let you know. Then I have to call for insurance and then get them registered. Like I said, everything takes forever!

Prob in another week I will be a little more regular with my blogging. I have cut my reading time way down because I have been so busy. I can't wait to get back to normal.

The weather here has been great! A little rain but also lots of sun and warm weather. I don't ever remember going barefoot in the middle of Oct.!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts