Welcome to the first official "Friday Top Five!" which means for every post you add in the comments your own top 5 you will get a chance to win an e-book up to 1.99 - every month!
OK, here are the rules -
* Every Friday I will do a Friday Top Five.
* Every month I will be giving away an kindle e-book valued up to 1.99 (of your choice!).
* So that is 4 - 5 Top 5 lists every month
* Everytime you comment with your own list you get a chance at winning that months e-book (of your choosing)
* So every month you could get 4 - 5 chances to win a book of your choice.
* At the end of the month I will look up to see who has commented and how many times to see how many chances you get, I will then choose a winner. I will contact you and ask what book you want then gift it to you.
* And then start all over the next month! I have no limit as to how many times you can win.
* At the end of the year - Dec. 2015 - I will choose one winner from all the people who commented with their top 5 lists - that winner will receive a $25.00 e-card from Amazon!
So here is this week's Friday Top Five -
Top 5 things I plan to do in 2015 -
1. Loose weight! I lost a lot of weight a few years ago but then stayed the same since then. So I really need to work at this!
2. Read more books! I read 117 books in 2014, so I need to read 118 LOL but I will shoot for 130 since that was my goal for last year and didn't make it.
3. Stay connected with my daughter! We are, for the very first time, separated by a state line! She in NY and I in PA. It will take some work and some driving but I know we can do it.
4. Unpack the rest of these boxes!!!!! Ugh, well I have a whole year to do this goal right? LOL
5. Be nicer, be a better mom, be a better wife, be a better friend, be a better person! We can all use that right?
What are your Top 5 goals for 2015?
If you already posted about this on your blog - send me the link and it will count as an entry.