Friday Top Five!
For rules (seriously, there aren't any) click on the tab on the top left of the blog.
I saw something like this on another blog, so I don't take full credit.
Top 5 Book/Reading quirks -
1. I am a fanatic about reading reviews! I guess that is one reason I do reviews myself. I am always looking up books on amazon and Goodreads. Now that said - if a book gets a bad review sometimes I will still read it. I just like to see what is being said.
2. I never, never read the last page or chapter! I can't believe people actually do this.
3. I am also a little OCD about what page I'm on and how much more I have to go. I am constantly checking my progress.
4. I am a Download aholic! I download anything and everything that is free that looks even remotely interesting. And if it has a pretty cover... well you know!
5. I love collecting books. I collect certain Authors - Ted Dekker 7 books, Stephanie Grace Whitson 19 books, Kim Vogel Sawyer 12 books, etc. And I like collecting subjects - Maine, Alaska The Arctic, living off grid, etc.