Friday Top Five
For rules (seriously, there aren't any) click on the tab on the top left of the blog.
This is the last Top 5 list of the month so get your lists in!
Top 5 book pet peeves, aka - things you hate in a book -
1. Too freakin long! Especially if it didn't really have to be that long.
2. So slooooow I can't make it past the first 25 pages without snoring.
3. Random explicit sex. If there is a sex scene and the people are married or if it's romantic etc. thats fine I can deal with it. But if two people meet in a coffee shop and have sex outside the door 5 min after meeting - well thats just porn.
4. If the book is all sex and there is no real plot besides the sex - this is not a book for me.
5. Books that have 100 characters and you can't keep everyone straight and half way through you are wishing you had made a who's who list.