Friday Top Five!
For rules (seriously, there aren't any) click on the tab on the top left of the blog.
Oopsies! Forgot to post last Friday!
The winner of last weeks giveaway is........ Jen - At Random
Top 5 books or authors that you have recommended to other people -
1. Ted Dekker!!!! Seriously people! He is the BEST!!!
2. The Hex Hall Series! This is such a fun, witchy/para YA series.
3. The Sugar Maple Chronicles (aka - Casting Spells series) by Barbara Bretton - Awesome!
4. The Last Survivors Series (aka - Life As We Knew It series) by Susan Beth Pfeffer - Real eye opening, thought provoking, sad, but amazing! Those books have affected so many people. They stay in your mind! I still think about them!
5. Tilting At Windmills, by Joseph Pittman - One of the best books I have ever read, and to this day one of my alltime favorite books! This is the only one I have read by him. but the others are on my wishlist.