Friday Top Five!
For rules (seriously, there aren't any) click on the tab on the top left of the blog.
Well no one responded to the last two lists :-( I hope this isn't something I will have to discontinue.
I'll try another booky one!
Top 5 places you get books -
1. Authors - I swear! I get more books from the authors themselves than any other place! And there are so many that I turn down. I get at least 3 emails every day from authors asking to review their books.
2. Publishing companies - I get some great books right from the publishers!
3. Book tour/review groups - I belong to quite a few of these and they offer, again, some great books!
4. Amazon - doesn't everyone?
5. Book stores - B&N and BAM etc.
Now this has all changed since moving to PA. I used to get so many books from the library. If you can believe it - I haven't even been to this library! Its big and I don't even know where to park! IKR?
And in NY I went to B&N, there are non here, so now I go to BAM. I do miss B&N tho.
There were also a couple used book stores I went to. There is suppose to be a good one here but again I haven't been yet.
What are your top places for getting books? Come on people! Do this list!