9/11/15

Friday Top Five!

For every top 5 list you do you get an entry to win an amazon ebook worth up to 1.99, a winner chosen every month!
For rules (seriously, there aren't any) click on the tab on the top left of the blog.



Are you a TV-aholic (like I am)? If you are you probably can't wait till the new shows start!
There were a few shows I watched over the summer. So that's going to be this weeks question, then next week I will ask what shows you can't wait to start up again. 


Top 5 TV shows you watched over the summer ( I don't care what it was, re-runs, netflix shows, whatever).
1. Cedar Cove (Hallmark)
2. Zoo (was actually better than I thought)
3. Under the Dome
4. So you think you can dance
5. Mistresses (my fave!!!)

What were you watching this summer?

5 comments:

  1. 1. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (with the kids)
    2. SheZow (with the kids)
    3. American Ninja Warrior
    4. Criminal Minds
    5. NCIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terra Nova...it's a shame it only lasted a season
    American ninja warrior *fist bump to Emily*
    Ice road truckers...although now that I think about it only a couple episodes recorded...wonder why
    Naked and Afraid XL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to try Terra Nova but never did.

      Naked and Afraid XL???!!! WHAAAAAT?? Are you freakin kidding me? I can't believe you watch that show! The hubby watches it once in a while (and I always make fun of him) but I think its actually for the woodsy/survival stuff, because they don't actually show any nakedness! LOL

      Delete
  3. I usually don't watch TV but this summer I got to actually sit on the couch and be a potato.

    Here's what I watched:

    1. Friends
    2. How I Met Your Mother
    3. Corazon Salvaje (a classic Spanish soap opera)
    4. ...

    That's it, actually.

    ReplyDelete