Friday Top Five!
For rules (seriously, there aren't any) click on the tab on the top left of the blog.
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry I think I forgot the Friday Top five for last week and I forgot to choose a winner for last month. So I will do that right now....
The winner of last months e-book is - Jen!
For the next two week the top five will be about Thanksgiving! Yay, I love Thanksgiving.
I want to feel like I am at your Thanksgiving. Talk me through it.
Top 5 Thanksgiving traditions for you and your family -
1. My MIL and I take turns hosting the dinner every year - this year is her turn so we will dirve up there for the weekend.
2. My MIL and I call each other about two weeks before to talk about the food. We make lists and go over everything. We do this every year.
3. Wednesday of course is spent all day cooking and baking and preparing. Its kind of a write-off day.
4. All day is spent at the hosts house. Helping with prep, setting the table, having wine, talking, watching football. We usually eat around 2 - 3. and then have dessert and coffee later making it a whole day.
5. Black Friday!!!!!! So far every year my daughter and I go Black Friday shopping. I am not always searching for something and don't really expect to get great deals - it is just for the fun of it! For the bonding Mother/daughter experience.