Festive Feast - Michele Gorman


4 Stars!

The Reluctant Elf: Meet Britain's Worst Innkeeper... Single mother and extremely undomestic goddess, Lottie, has five days to become the ultimate B&B hostess to save her beloved Aunt Kate’s livelihood.

My thoughts -
This was a fun, cute, sweet, and kinda crazy Christmas story. Even though this was a short story it was very well thought out.
The character development was great. And I actually liked all the characters (even the weird ones). I especially liked Lottie and Danny (who wouldn't like Danny???). The descriptions were equally as good - I could easily picture everything. I am not sure I would want to stay at the Inn, maybe when it is finished? LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Carol: One winter wedding, two happy couples, three ex-boyfriends. And a very uncomfortable weekend... Carol hates Christmas. Being recently dumped, she’s not crazy about weddings either. So her sister Marley’s nuptials, over the Christmas weekend, with her three exes, are making her positively Scrooge-like.

My thoughts -
I think I liked this one best. It was fun and quirky.
There were great characters that seem to find themselves in lots of fun and troublesome situations.
This was a light, cute and romantic read with a great Christmas wedding storyline. I loved the idea of the three exes all being there! It was exciting. It reminded me of a movie... but for the life of me I can't remember what it weas! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twelve Days to Christmas: What if his proposal had an expiration date? In twelve days Hannah flies from Hong Kong to the US with Sam, where he's finally going to meet her parents... and ask to marry her. The problem is, she feels panicky every time she contemplates matrimony. Which is perfectly normal, isn't it? Isn't it?! She has no idea but she's got to find out before he pops the question...

My thoughts -
This was probably my least favorite, but still good. It just took me a while longer to get into it. I didn't really like the main character, Hannah. I did however liked her sig. other - Sam.
I do have to say - I think I liked the ending of this one the best. It was very romantic and almost brought me to tears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Michele Gorman for sending me this book for my honest review!

Get your copy from Amazon for 3.99 - HERE

Comments


  1. Thanks for posting this ... perhaps it will be searched out and found by companies looking to fill web analytics roles. I agree with your descriptions :)

    real money slots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts